SLS, SLES & Paraben Free Specially formulated for the dandruff prone scalp, this advanced natural formula contains a unique blend of organic Cedarwood, Bay Leaf and Juniper Berry essential oils to effectively combat the itching and excess flaking caused by dandruff.
This luxury botanical shampoo is enriched with soothing Aloe Vera to calm itchiness, prevent flakes and put back lost moisture. Mineral and nutrient rich Seaweed nourishes the hairs roots whilst Rice Proteins and Pro-Vitamin B5 enhance hairs elasticity and protect from split ends.
Suitable for all hair types.
To ensure a soft and gentle cleansing action mild enough for the most sensitive scalps, we have used natural cleansing agents extracted from apple juice, olive and coconut that will leave your hair soft, manageable, and shiny. And best of all - unlike most other 'SLS & SLES free' shampoos, you will find Aroma-botanicals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo produces a luxurious creamy lather just like a regular shampoo, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Buy with confidence – 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Not tested on animals – learn more
- Cedarwood essential oil - natural antiseptic, anti-dandruff, soothing
- Bay Leaf essential oil - anti-dandruff, stimulating, strengthens hairs roots
- Juniper Berry essential oil - detoxifying, anti-dandruff, restorative and toning
- Aloe Vera - soothes itching, promotes healing, moisturises hair and scalp
- Olive extract - penetrates down to the inner cortex of the hair to cleanse, soften and condition
- Seaweed - rich in minerals and proteins to strengthen roots and add body
- Pro Vitamin B5 - reduces hair splitting, conditions, adds body and shine
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Parabens
- No animal derived ingredients
Aqua, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, Acrylates copolymer, Lauryl betaine, Olive oil peg-7 esters, Glycerin, Peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, Peg/ppg-20/6 dimethicone copolyol, Aloe barbadensis, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Punica granatum, Fucus vesiculosus, Cedrus atlantica, Juniperus communis, Melaleuca alternifolia, Pimenta racemosa, Panthenol, Coco-glucoside, Sodium chloride, Glycol distearate, Quaternium-80, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium chloride, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Calcium gluconate, CI 75810.
Independent Reviews From Trustpilot ★★★★★
28 May 2016
Would recommend very happy with purchase.
- Jane stewart
Very speedy service
26 August 2016
Excellent service. Ordered on-line, delivered the next working day. Lovely good quality oils.
- D Watson
Wonderful quality oils
6 May 2016
Excellent range of oils , next day delivery , simply superb, thank you !
- Sylvia Chapman
No fuss, no hassel, just excellent service
26 May 2016
Great company to order from plus free postage on orders over £10,00. Would use again
24 June 2016
Fast reply from customer service. Very easy ordering. Speedy Delivery which was well packaged. I will be using this company again.
25 June 2016
I ordered 10ml Essential Oil geranium Bourbon. I needed to add a few drops to cider vinegar and water as a tick preventative spray for my dog and as a general insect repellent for myself. It was east to order,the Oil arrived quickly, carefully packed. I am really pleased with this product as it smells pleasant and does a wonderful job of keeping unwanted insects away!