Chamomile Roman Hydrosol
Relaxing, reducing and soothing. With a more pleasant odour than its German counterpart, Roman Chamomile also offers a soothing and comforting action on all types of problem skin.
It takes the sting out of insect bites and relives itching etc, and is excellent at reducing puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
Apply hydrosol to cotton wool pads and cover each eye
Just soak two cotton wool pads with the hydrosol and cover each eye for around 10 minutes for an immediate and dramatic reduction in puffiness. Regular use can help diminish those dreaded dark circles too.
- Free UK delivery on all orders over £20.00
- Buy with confidence – 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Not tested on animals – learn more
- Country of Origin: France
- Botanical Name: Anthemis nobilis
- Extracted From: Flowering tops
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation