SLS, SLES & Paraben Free Specially formulated for the dandruff prone scalp, this advanced natural formula contains a unique blend of organic Cedarwood, Bay Leaf and Juniper Berry essential oils to effectively combat the itching and excess flaking caused by dandruff.
This luxury botanical shampoo is enriched with soothing Aloe Vera to calm itchiness, prevent flakes and put back lost moisture. Mineral and nutrient rich Seaweed nourishes the hairs roots whilst Rice Proteins and Pro-Vitamin B5 enhance hairs elasticity and protect from split ends.
Suitable for all hair types.
To ensure a soft and gentle cleansing action mild enough for the most sensitive scalps, we have used natural cleansing agents extracted from apple juice, olive and coconut that will leave your hair soft, manageable, and shiny. And best of all - unlike most other 'SLS & SLES free' shampoos, you will find Aroma-botanicals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo produces a luxurious creamy lather just like a regular shampoo, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Buy with confidence – 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Not tested on animals – learn more
- Cedarwood essential oil - natural antiseptic, anti-dandruff, soothing
- Bay Leaf essential oil - anti-dandruff, stimulating, strengthens hairs roots
- Juniper Berry essential oil - detoxifying, anti-dandruff, restorative and toning
- Aloe Vera - soothes itching, promotes healing, moisturises hair and scalp
- Olive extract - penetrates down to the inner cortex of the hair to cleanse, soften and condition
- Seaweed - rich in minerals and proteins to strengthen roots and add body
- Pro Vitamin B5 - reduces hair splitting, conditions, adds body and shine
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Parabens
- No animal derived ingredients
Aqua, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, Acrylates copolymer, Lauryl betaine, Olive oil peg-7 esters, Glycerin, Peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, Peg/ppg-20/6 dimethicone copolyol, Aloe barbadensis, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Punica granatum, Fucus vesiculosus, Cedrus atlantica, Juniperus communis, Melaleuca alternifolia, Pimenta racemosa, Panthenol, Coco-glucoside, Sodium chloride, Glycol distearate, Quaternium-80, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium chloride, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Calcium gluconate, CI 75810.
Independent Reviews From Trustpilot ★★★★★
A great find
22 February 2018
I was recommended Quinessence by a friend who used to use them predominantly, for all things aromatherapy while she was a practising, successful aromatherapist. I have found that their fine quality products are well presented, safely packaged and arrived rapidly. I'm thoroughly happy to pass on the recommendation. Quinessence was one of the first companies to be put on the Favourites list of my new laptop.
- Judith Thwaites
Good that postage was included in the…
15 February 2018
Good that postage was included in the price, and love the anti animal testing policy. Wish that VAT wasn't added in on the end.
- Lisa Talbot
Lovely oils and a fast no nonsense…
14 February 2018
Lovely oils and a fast no nonsense service. Looking forwards to more oils in the future Thank you
- Jennie Macdonald
Product I ordered was of a high …
12 February 2018
Product I ordered was of a high quality. The person I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful. Prompt delivery. Will have no reservations using this company again.
- Debbie Ryan
11 February 2018
Superb quality oils and reasonable prices. Excellent service.
Easy to order
11 February 2018
Easy to order. Very quick getting from u to me overall. Very good product. And no hastel xx
- Mark Fowler