SLS, SLES & Paraben Free Do you suffer from hair that is too oily or too dry? Do most conditioners actually make your hair even more oily or brittle? Then try this luxury botanical conditioner containing an exclusive combination of Certified Organic essential oils and soothing and replenishing botanicals that will restore your hairs natural beauty.
This advanced conditioner contains Certified Organic essential oils of Rose Geranium and Palmarosa which are the two most effective essential oils to help regulate secretion of the scalps natural oils. An infusion of Marigold, Melissa, Sunflower and Rosemary extracts plus Pro-Vitamin B5 are included to nourish, restore and maintain your hair's hydro-lipidic balance, bringing you soft, shiny and manageable hair.
- Buy with confidence – 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Not tested on animals – learn more
- Rose Geranium essential oil - regulates the secretion of scalps natural oils, stimulates circulation of the scalp, soothes
- Palmarosa essential oil - antiseptic, astringent, toning, regulates the secretion of scalps natural oils
- Marigold - calming and soothing to the scalp, strengthens hairs roots, moisturises
- Melissa - vitalizes, energises and tones the scalp to promote healthy hair
- Sunflower - rich in polyphenols to protect hair colour from sun damage
- Wheat Proteins - contains vital proteins and amino acids to restructure, moisturise, protect and add shine
- Pro Vitamin B5 - reduces hair splitting, conditions, adds body and shine
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Parabens
- No animal extracts
Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium chloride, Aloe barbadensis, Butyrospermum parkii, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Calendula officinalis, Helianthus annuus, Melissa officinalis, Rosmarinus officinalis, Pelargonium graveolens c.v. Rose, Cymbopogon martini, Pogostemon cablin, Tocopheryl acetate, PEG-15 Cocopolyamine, Citric acid, Benzoic acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Calcium gluconate, CI 75810.