SLS, SLES & Paraben Free Specially formulated for the dandruff prone scalp, this advanced natural formula contains a unique blend of organic Cedarwood, Bay Leaf and Juniper Berry essential oils to effectively combat the itching and excess flaking caused by dandruff.
This luxury botanical shampoo is enriched with soothing Aloe Vera to calm itchiness, prevent flakes and put back lost moisture. Mineral and nutrient rich Seaweed nourishes the hairs roots whilst Rice Proteins and Pro-Vitamin B5 enhance hairs elasticity and protect from split ends.
Suitable for all hair types.
To ensure a soft and gentle cleansing action mild enough for the most sensitive scalps, we have used natural cleansing agents extracted from apple juice, olive and coconut that will leave your hair soft, manageable, and shiny. And best of all - unlike most other 'SLS & SLES free' shampoos, you will find Aroma-botanicals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo produces a luxurious creamy lather just like a regular shampoo, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Buy with confidence – 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
- Not tested on animals – learn more
- Cedarwood essential oil - natural antiseptic, anti-dandruff, soothing
- Bay Leaf essential oil - anti-dandruff, stimulating, strengthens hairs roots
- Juniper Berry essential oil - detoxifying, anti-dandruff, restorative and toning
- Aloe Vera - soothes itching, promotes healing, moisturises hair and scalp
- Olive extract - penetrates down to the inner cortex of the hair to cleanse, soften and condition
- Seaweed - rich in minerals and proteins to strengthen roots and add body
- Pro Vitamin B5 - reduces hair splitting, conditions, adds body and shine
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Parabens
- No animal derived ingredients
Aqua, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, Acrylates copolymer, Lauryl betaine, Olive oil peg-7 esters, Glycerin, Peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, Peg/ppg-20/6 dimethicone copolyol, Aloe barbadensis, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Punica granatum, Fucus vesiculosus, Cedrus atlantica, Juniperus communis, Melaleuca alternifolia, Pimenta racemosa, Panthenol, Coco-glucoside, Sodium chloride, Glycol distearate, Quaternium-80, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium chloride, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Calcium gluconate, CI 75810.
Independent Reviews From Trustpilot ★★★★★
20 January 2019
I ordered some Sandalwood Oil. It arrived very quickly but it was not the sort of oil I wanted. This was my fault as I don’t know one type of oil from another. I rang Customer Service and .she was very helpful but they didn’t have the type of oil I was looking for. She agreed to refund what I had paid as soon as they had received the oil I was returning. I would highly recommend this company.
- Kathleen Shepherd
19 January 2019
Very good company always deal quickly with orders. Would deal again
- Christine Longthorn
The oils are first class.
18 January 2019
The oils are first class.
- J Baird
17 January 2019
Good service. product as described
- The Popps
Great first order experience
15 January 2019
This was my first order with the company, the items are very nice quality, include some more unusual oils that aren't easy to get; items were delivered very quickly and packaged very well. I'll definitely order again.
- Paula Younger
14 January 2019
Quality product. fast delivery. really happy :)
- Abdul Tehmoor